- Mix all ingredients through the minced meat in a bowl, except the butter.
- The longer you knead the minced meat, the stronger the bond in the minced meat after preparation.
- Form 4 or 6 balls of the minced meat and cook them brown all around in the butter in a Fortalit Dutch oven.
- Cook them well.
- This gives a firm crunchy crust.
- Pour a dash of water into the pan, turn the heat down and let the meatballs simmer for ± 30 minutes with the lid on.
Delicious with endive stew, fried bacon, piccalilly, pearl onions and gherkins.