Grain salad with bell pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C. Bring 400 ml of water with some salt to the boil in a pan.
- Add oat grains and cook slowly for 10 minutes.
- Mix in buckwheat and quinoa and cook the grains al dente in 15 minutes.
- In a roasting pan, mix bell pepper strips with grapes and radicchio.
- Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper and drizzle 2 tablespoons olive oil over it.
- Roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes until al dente. Stir every now and then.
- Mix spinach through roasted vegetables and slide roasting pan into the oven for another 3-5 minutes, until spinach shrinks.
- Let vegetables cool until lukewarm.
- Make a dressing of orange juice, orange zest, mustard and 3-4 tablespoons olive oil in a bowl and mix in warm grain mixture. Leave to cool until lukewarm.
- Spoon grains on plates and divide roasted vegetables over them.
- Serve salad lukewarm.