Fried slip sole
- Heat the olive oil in the pan.
- Fry the onion rings until light brown.
- Add the honey, thyme and white wine vinegar and cook for 15 minutes on low heat.
- Keep stirring.
- Mix the soft butter with the lobster paste, juice and zest of the lemon.
- Season the lobster butter.
- Season the slip sole.
- Heat the butter in the frying pan and fry the soles on each side for 3 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
- Serve the fish with the warm onions and let the lobster butter melt on the soles.