Easy fish stew
- Heat a few tablespoons of olive oil in a Burgundy casserole and fry the onion and bell pepper for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic, chilli and tomato cubes and fry for a minute.
- Pour in the wine with 100 ml of water and crumble the stock cube above it. Let the sauce simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- Add the fruits the mer and the peas.
- Put the lid on the pan and let the fish cook for ± 5 minutes in the pan.
- Stir for a bit, while adding half of the parsley.
- Leave to cook for a few more minutes and place the pan on the table.
- Sprinkle generously with the rest of the chopped parsley.
- You can also make this dish with fresh pieces of fish (cod, haddock, hake, etc.) and prawns.
- Add them at the same time as the fruits de mer and let them cook for 5 minutes in the dish.