Eggnog forest fruit bavarois
- Soak two gelatine sheets in cold water.
- Bring the forest fruits to the boil with 50 grams of sugar. Remove from the heat and dissolve the squeezed gelatine sheets while stirring. Set aside to cool, stir occasionally.
- Whisk with the mixer the whipping cream until stiff in the cold bowl and put in the fridge.
- Soak 1 sheet of gelatine in cold water.
- Beat the egg yolk with 35 grams of sugar with a cold whisk until airy. Mix in the mascarpone.
- Slowly heat the eggnog in the microwave and then, while beating, dissolve the gelatine in it.
- Mix with the mascarpone mass and leave to cool. Add half of the whipped cream and divide the mixture over whisky glasses.
- Put in the fridge for twenty minutes.
- Now add the rest of the whipped cream to the forest fruit mixture and divide over the whisky glasses.
- Put in the fridge for at least two hours.
Serve with some forest fruits on the bavarois.