Egg Foo Young
- Cut the crab into pieces with a fork, wash the shrimps and drain them.
- Heat the oil and gently fry the pieces of crab and shrimps.
- Stir the eggs loose with the milk and add some salt and pepper.
- Stir the washed and chopped celery through the egg.
- Add the egg mixture to the shrimps and crab and heat the mixture while stirring until almost all the liquid has solidified.
- In a closed pan, first cook one side until golden brown, turn the omelette and fry the other side golden brown as well.
PREPARING THE SAUCE
- Bring the stock, ketchup, pepper, salt, sugar and vinegar to the boil.
- Bind the liquid with the potato flour mixed with water.
- Stir the drained peas through the sauce.
- Pour part of the sauce over the omelette and add the rest separately.