- Cook the rice as described on the packaging
- Heat the sunflower oil in a wok and fry the bacon cubes, onions and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add the kale and celeriac and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add the leek and the cooked Guelder sausage, then stir in the rice and add the ginger syrup and the chilli paste at the same time.
- Add some more flavour to the mixture by adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Fry the eggs in a little butter without breaking the yolk.
Serve the nasi with the fried eggs.
Serve this Dutch nasi with Amsterdam pearl onions and whole grain mustard.