Dame blanche de luxe
- Scoop twelve spoons of ice cream and place them on a plastic foil-coated dish and freeze again. The ice cream can then be placed in the coupes shortly before serving and will melt less quickly.
- Melt the Mars chocolate bars with 250 ml whipping cream au bain marie. Stir well until the sauce gets nice and smooth.
- Beat the remaining whipping cream until stiff and put in the fridge.
- Crumble the Maltesers.
- Put three spoonfuls of ice cream in a coupe, pour the warm sauce over it and sprinkle with the crumbled Maltesers.
- The remaining chocolate sauce can be put on the table in a sauce bowl, with the whipped cream in a nice bowl next to it.
Put the Maltesers in a sturdy plastic bag and beat it with a rolling pin.