- Pass the chicken through the flour.
- Heat the oil and cook the chicken pieces until brown on all sides.
- Take the chicken out of the pan.
- Cut the onions into rings.
- Cut the cleaned bell peppers into cubes.
- Fry the onion rings, the bell pepper cubes, the cleaned and squeezed garlic, the curry powder and some salt in the oil.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them into quarters.
- Add the tomatoes and tomato juice to the onion mixture.
- Put the chicken in the pan and simmer gently for another 30 minutes until cooked.
Serve with potatoes and mangetouts.