- Beat the eggs, flour, sunflower oil, milk and sugar in a large bowl into a smooth batter without lumps.
- Put the batter in the fridge for 30 min.
- For the sauce, melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat. Add the sugar, cognac, Grand Marnier, orange zest and orange juice. Bring to the boil while stirring
- and make sure the sauce becomes syrupy. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in the pancake pan to fry the crêpes. When the butter has melted, pour a thin layer of the batter into the pan. Bake both sides golden brown.
- Place the crêpes on a warm plate. Pour the sauce into the pan over low heat. Place the crepes in the pan one by one and fold them twice, so you get triangles.
- Sprinkle the sauce over the crepes and serve immediately.
- Heat the Grand Marnier and cognac in a saucepan. Pour this over the crepes and use a flame to flambé them.