Couscous sweet honey
- Cut the broccoli and tomato into small pieces and press the garlic.
- Prepare the couscous according to the instructions on the package and cook the broccoli in a pan for about five minutes.
- fry the garlic in olive oil in a frying pan.
- Add the tomato purée and fry it for another few minutes.
- Then add the honey and the chopped tomatoes and simmer for another five minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked broccoli and stir through the sauce. Mix in the pieces of goat cheese and let the cheese melt a little.
- Sprinkle with the walnuts.
- Spoon the couscous onto two plates, divide the sauce over them and garnish the breads with basil. Savoury and sweet at the same time!