Coq au vin
- Wash the chicken and pat dry.
- Rub the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat the butter and quickly brown the chicken pieces on all sides.
- Heat the cognac in a tablespoon and use it to flambé the chicken pieces.
- Pour the Beaujolais over the chicken and simmer for 1 hour with the cleaned shallots.
- Wash the mushrooms and stew them for the last 10 minutes.
- Bind the moisture with the mixed flour.
- Wash the parsley, cut the stems off and chop the leaf finely.
- Stir the parsley through the dish.