Chili con carne black beans
- Mix the coriander seed, cumin seed, oregano, paprika, and chilli in a bowl.
- Heat the oil in a Bourgogne frying pan and cook the meat and diced ham in it for ± 3 minutes until the meat starts to turn brown.
- Add the honey and cook another minute.
- Mix in the onions, garlic and spices and fry for 3 minutes on high heat.
- Add the diced tomatoes and stock and stir well.
- Close the pan with the lid and bring to the boil.
- Turn the heat down and let the meat simmer for 1.5 - 2 hours on a low heat.
- Mix the beans and bell peppers through the dish and let it simmer for another 5 minutes.