Chicken stew with white wine and chorizo
- Peel the carrots with a peeler, you can leave some green on them.
- Cut them diagonally in half.
- Cut the chorizo into slices of ½ centimetre.
- Cook the chorizo for 3 minutes in a Burgundy casserole, without oil or butter.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper and cook them until they have a nice brown color, in ± 4 minutes.
- Add the onion and garlic and fry for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle the flour on top and stir everything well.
- Pour the wine into the pan and crumble the chicken stock cube above it.
- Add the mushrooms, carrots, chickpeas and thyme and stir well.
- Bring the dish to the boil and close with a lid.
- Let the dish simmer for 15 minutes on low heat until the carrots are soft and the chicken is cooked.
- Serve the dish with some stewing liquid in bowls. Garnish with some thyme leaves.