Chicken soup with coconut & vegetables
- Heat oil in a stockpot and slowly sautée the onion.
- Mix in the chicken cubes and fry 2-3 minutes until chicken is light brown.
- Pour in stock and add 1-2 tbsp lemon juice, lemon zest, coconut milk and bay leaves.
- Add some black pepper.
- Bring soup to the boil and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add all the vegetables and let it simmer for 8-10 minutes until all the vegetables are al dente.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the soup in deep plates.