Chicken fillet with boursin
- Wash the chicken breast and pat dry.
- Rub the fillets with salt and pepper.
- Cut the boursin into slices and place them on the cut open fillets. Fold the fillets in half and close them with a cocktail stick.
- Heat the butter and fry the chicken fillets slowly until tender and golden brown on both sides.
- Cut the slices of pineapple in half and place a piece of pineapple on each fillet.
Serve with vegetables and rice.
- Number of portions
- 4 servings
- Preparation time
- 30 minutes
- Type of dish
- Main course
- 1 kilo chicken breast
- Half freshly cut pineapple
- 1 packet Boursin cream cheese Garlic and Herbs 150 gr (or boursin cuisine)
- Salt and pepper
- Butter or margarine to fry in