Cauliflower with gray shrimp
- Divide the cauliflower into florets and place in steamer insert.
- Bring water to the boil in a saucepan, making sure there is at least 2 cm between the water and the steamer insert.
- Place the eggs in the boiling water.
- Place the steamer insert with cauliflower florets above the boiling water in the pan and cover.
- Boil the eggs until hard and steam the cauliflower florets for 8-10 minutes.
- Make a sauce by mixing the mayonnaise, sieved tomatoes, sugar, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper in a bowl, then stir in the shrimp.
- Drain the cauliflower florets in the steam insert.
- Cool the eggs under cold running water, then peel and cut them into small cubes.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and stir in the eggs and parsley.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Distribute the cauliflower florets evenly over a warm serving dish and spoon the shrimp sauce over.
- Serve with the egg mixture and some boiled potatoes.