- Boil and mash the potatoes.
- Clean the cauliflower and cook it until almost done.
- Chop the onion and fry it in the olive oil.
- Mix the minced meat with curry powder, salt and pepper. Then turn it into meatballs and bake them until done.
- Turn on the oven at 180 degrees. Put the mash along the edge in the oven dish.
- Put the meatballs in the middle and divide the onion over them.
- Now add the cauliflower and pour the cheese sauce over it. Cover the dish with grated cheese.
- Place the dish in the oven for ten minutes and grill for the last two minutes.
Serve with a tomato salsa.