Broad beans with parsley sauce
- Pod the beans and wash them well.
- Boil the broad beans in water with some salt for about 20 minutes.
- Drain the cooked beans and store the cooking liquid.
- Wash the parsley, cut the stems off and chop the leafs finely.
- Heat the butter and fry the chopped parsley.
- Stir in the flour.
- Gradually add the cooking liquid while stirring.
- Season the smooth sauce with some pepper and lemon juice.
- Mix the beans through the sauce and heat the dish for a few minutes.
Serve with cooked potatoes.