- Wash the parsley and drain it.
- Wash the celery, drain and finely chop it.
- Peel the garlic.
- Peel the onions and halve them.
- Put the minced meat in the dish and mix in 1 teaspoon salt and 2 tsp nutmeg. Shape into little balls.
- Width mode
- Place the pan on the heat source with the marrow pipes, soup meat and meatballs.
- Bring to the boil and remove the froth.
- Add the onions, parsley, chilli and garlic cloves and sprinkle with the herbs.
- Put the heat source low and make a stock of it in about 4 hours.
- Remove the pan from the heat source, scoop out the parsley with the skimmer and press out the juice with a spoon.
- Remove the onions and discard them together with the parsley and chilli.
- Leave the stock to cool and place the pan in the refrigerator with the lid slightly slanted.
- After about 8 hours, remove the pan from the refrigerator, scoop off the fat and remove the marrow bones.
- Put the pan back on the heat source and bring the stock very gently to the boil. This is important for preserving the taste.
- Add the vegetables for the soup and let it simmer very slowly for five minutes.
- Break the two strands of vermicelli into pieces, add to the soup and let it simmer for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let the soup cool down to let all the flavours do their work and then heat the soup again.