- Rinse the quinoa in a sieve under running water and drain well. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a thick-bottomed pan and gently sauté the onion.
- Stir in the quinoa and bake for 1-2 minutes.
- Add 400 ml of water and add some salt and pepper.
- Cover the quinoa and braise gently for 10-12 minutes.
- Cut the pomegranate in half. Take out the red seeds from one half of the pomegranate and squeeze out the juice of the other half.
- Make a dressing of 3 tablespoons of pomegranate juice with the vinegar and 3 tablespoons olive oil in a bowl.
- Add some salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Spoon the cooked, warm quinoa through the dressing and leave to cool.
- Divide the rocket onto plates and spoon the quinoa salad on top.
- Sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds and cubes of feta .