- Preheat the oven to 220 °c.
- Remove seeds from pumpkin. Cut the carrot and pumpkin with skin into cubes and divide them with onion and garlic in a roasting pan.
- Sprinkle ras el hanout, thyme and some salt on top and sprinkle olive oil on top. Mix everything through well.
- Roast pumpkin in the oven in 25-30 minutes until golden brown and cooked.
- Roast pumpkin seeds in a dry frying pan light brown. Let them cool on a plate.
- Put the contents of the roasting pan into a stockpot and add the stock.
- Bring to the boil and purée everything with the hand blender to a smooth soup.
- Warm up the soup before serving.