- Put the self-raising flour and the pinch of salt in a sieve above a large bowl and tap against the sieve until all the self-raising flour has fallen through.
- Tap each egg on the edge of the bowl, hold with 2 hands and then crack open above the bowl.
- Add the milk. Whisk it with the mixer until all lumps are out. The pancake batter must be liquid.
- If necessary, add an extra dash of milk. A batter that is extra airy can be obtained in the blender or with the hand blender.
- Let the frying pan heat up on the stove. Melt a knob of butter in it.
- Pour some batter into the middle of the pan with a soup ladle and then quickly turn the pan around until the whole bottom is covered with batter.
- Bake on a low heat until the top of the pancake is dry and the bottom light brown.
- Turn the pancake with a spatula and bake the other side.
- Continue baking until all the batter has run out.