Broccolli in cream sauce
- Remove the ends of the broccoli. Wash the broccoli and cut into florets. Cut the stump into small pieces.
- When the wine is boiling, add the broccoli and cook the vegetables for about 10 minutes.
- Split the egg and stir the egg yolk with 3 tablespoons of whipping cream.
- Drain the broccoli, keep ½ dl of the cooking liquid.
- Bring the cooking liquid with the whipping cream to the boil.
- Remove the cream from the heat, let it cool down and stir in the egg cream mixture.
- Season the sauce with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Put the broccoli back into the sauce (the sauce should not boil anymore) and stir briefly.